The Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the most popular treks inside the Annapurna location. The path is going along terraced rice paddies, lush rhododendron forests and high altitude landscapes with the Annapurna range in view maximum of the instances. The placing of Annapurna Base Camp at 4130 m is unique and relatively extraordinary, set amidst the majestic peaks of Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Machapuchhre (6993 m) and Hiunchuli (6441 m).
Day by Day Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel and Welcome Dinner
Upon your arrival at Kathmandu airport, one of our representatives will greet you and will transfer you to the hotel. Welcome Evening dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
Airport pickup by private Car, Van or Bus (According to group size) Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Today we are going to visit four of the UNESCO world heritage listed sites in Kathmandu Valley. After breakfast, we start for Kathmandu valley city tour which includes the UNESCO heritage site in the City valley. Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most sacred pilgrims’ sites for Hindus all over the world and It is the temple of Lord Shiva, the temple where the dead bodies are criminated on the Bagmati River. Boudhanath Stupa is one of the biggest stupas in Asia and holiest Buddhist Pilgrims and famous tourist destination in City Valley and It is also famous for over 50 Tibetan gompas or monasteries. Kathmandu Durbar Square holds the places of the ancient king palace who ruled over the Kathmandu Kingdom. Swayambhunath(Monkey Temple) is located in the heart of the City valley and It is another famous tourist destination and holiest Buddhist pilgrims in Kathmandu Valley.
Day 03: Drive From Kathmandu To Pokhara Driving 6 Hours Rafting Opportunity 3 Hours O/N At Hotel
Drive to Pokhara in Private Car/ Jeep. Lunch on the way at one of the finest restaurants. Overnight at Pokhara. If you wish to do there is always opportunity. O/n at Hotel.
Day 04: Trek To Tikhedhunga Via Nayapul, ( 1496 M). Walking 4 Hours, O/N At Guest House
After breakfast, drive to Nayapul (New Bridge) for an hour by private vehicle and trek toTikhedhunga (1495m) about 4-5 hours, on the way lunch and overnight at lodge/teahouse with dinner.
Day 05: Trek To Ghorepani Via Ulleri ( 2850M ). Walking 7 Hours, O/N At Guest House.
After having breakfast the trek starts from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2850m) via Ulleri about 5-6 hours walking, on the way lunch and overnight at lodge/teahouse with dinner.
Day 06: Explore Poonhill And Trek To Tadapani, ( 3232M ) Walking 6 Hours, O/N At Guest House.
Early morning trip to Poonhill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak Nilgiri, Varaha Shikhar, Mt. Annapurna I, Lamjung Himal and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. After breakfast trek to Tadapani (2520m) with 6-7 hours walking where the overnight accommodation with dinner is scheduled.
Day 07: Trek To Chhomrong. (2310M ). Walking 6 Hours, O/N At Guest House.
After early breakfast, the trek begins from Tadapani toward Sinuwa (2310m)/Bamboo Lodge via Chhomrong, lunch provided on the way, after walking 6-7 hours and the lodge/teahouse is arranged for overnight accommodation.
Day 08: Trek To Deurali ( 3150M ) Walking 5 Hours. O/N At Guest House.
From Sinuwa or Bamboo Lodge the trek begins for Deurali (3150m) which takes about 6-7 hours walking with on the way lunch. The overnight accommodation with dinner is provided at teahouse/lodge in Deurali.
Day 09: Trek From Deurali To Annapurna Base Camp Via MBC . Walking 5 Hours
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m), after breakfast, takes about 4-5 hours walk for today, on the way lunch and overnight accommodation with dinner in lodge/teahouse is provided at ABC.
Day 10: Trek Back From Annapurna Base Camp To Dovan, Walking 5 Hours,O/N At Tea House
From Annapurna Base Camp the trek begins to Dovan (2600m) which takes about 5-6 hours walking down. On the way, lunch and overnight accommodation with dinner are arranged at Dovan.
Day 11: Trek From Dovan To Chhomrong Walking 5 Hours, O/N At Tea House
Our guide will take you toward Chhomrong (2310m) by down trekking after walking about 5-6 hours providing on the way lunch and keep you in teahouse/lodge at Chhomrong for overnight.
Day 12: Trek From Chhomrong To Ghandrung Walking 4 Hours,O/N At Tea House
This day’s trek starts from Chhomrong toward Ghaundrung (1940m) after breakfast which takes about 3-4 hours. Your lunch and dinner are served in Ghandrung with overnight accommodation in Lodge/teahouse. Here you may spend your time exploring indigenous Gurung culture.
Day 13: Trek From Ghandrung To Nayapul And Drive Back To Pokhara Walking 3 Hours,O/N At Hotel
This morning the trek starts after having breakfast in Ghandrung to ward Nayapul about 4 hours with lunch on the way from where you are taken to Pokhara by private vehicle driving and keep you in Hotel as per agreed category with BB Plan.
Day 14: Tourist Bus Journey From Pokhara To Kathmandu , Drive 6 Hours O/N At Hotel
After having breakfast your trip starts by the drive back from Pokhara to Katmandu by tourist Coach about 6 hours driving and overnight is arranged in Kathmandu as per agreed category with Plan.
Day 15: Final Departure
Our representative transfers you to the Kathmandu airport to catch your returning flight back home. Thank you for Travelling with Churen Himal Treks and Tours.
Airport drop by private Car, Van or Bus (According to group size) Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM), Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal.
- Pick up & drop to and from Airport by private Car/Van/Bus as per group size.
- 4-night hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis.
- Fresh Meals on full board ( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner) with hot drinks and Tea/ Coffee.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit Fee (ACAP).
- Transportation cost for our trekking crew.
- sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
- All wages, equipment, food, medical and accident insurances for all involved staff in trekking.
- An English speaking Local Expert trekking guide, assistant guide & necessary porters ( 2 members for 1 porter).
- Our service charge and government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Churen Himal Treks baggage or T-shirt for the trek.
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff.
- Annapurna region trekking Map.
- Welcome dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with Cultural program in Kathmandu.
- PAC (Gamow Bag) for the emergency of altitude sickness in the group.
Cost not includes
- Nepal entry visa fee (15 Days – 30 USD,30 Days – 50 USD & 90 Days – 125 USD)
- International airfare.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visit as per the itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except welcome dinner).
- Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water and hot shower.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Clothing packing items or bags, personal medical kit.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Tips and Gratitude for nepali staffs.
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
- Other things not mention in “Cost Includes”.